'Be ready to think about the 10-15 year view of the industry and be a part of that change'. Many other insights from this recent interview he gave to the Square Mile:
1) Mass personalisation of investments & tokenisation to increase accessibility and liquidity
2) Portfolios of the future will be a blend of public and private investments. Public companies are shrinking/consolidating. There is much potential to unlock in the private space
3) Sustainable investing and ESG funds will grow in demand as next generation of investors will want their money to go further to make more positive societal impacts
4) Diversity of thought is business-critical - solving problems is best done in a more diverse group
5) Mental Health in the city is bigger problem than anticipated. We need to foster a culture (top-down) where it is ok to talk about it and support each other
On top of that, he exhibited much humility. Must Watch IMHO!
Impact Investing World Forum 2019 is one of leading social impact investment events in UK Europe and Global. It aims to foster debate on social impact of all types of investments including social impact bonds, stocks, private equity, investment banking, venture capital, wealth management and family office. The Forum brings together world’s leading banks, hedge funds, charitable foundations and trusts world wide.
Agenda - Impact Investing World Forum