Sign in to follow this  
Rory McMillan

Bullet points in cover letters

Jonathan Max

@Luuk Jacobs I agree with you comment. That's why its really important that someone within the organisation is tasked with bringing the Job Description to life in clearly articulating details, background and context of the position being hired for. Ultimately, the job description alone rarely can give the full answer to potential candidate of 'why should I join this organisation'. Effect recruitment and selection is not a reactive process sitting behind a job description and hoping for the best talent in the market to come knocking....

19 hours ago, Luuk Jacobs said:

Agree with comment of Jonathan, although it raises an another question, are job description these days specific enough. I too often see job description that are created as task list and hardly with a description of what the real challenge at hand is (as most companies would not necessarily want to expose that in public)

Become a member to read more and join the discussion

Members can read and contribute to discussions

Apply

Register now for free access.

Create your account

Sign in

Already a member? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  
Debug info for admin:
appforums
moduleforums
controllertopic
topics/forum ID15
page ID
PHP user agentCCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. If you continue, we’ll assume you are happy with this. For further information, see our Privacy Policy.